Confidential Help and Advice for Teen
- Can only be accessed by young people attending Priory School.
- Is a confidential service that young people can refer themselves to.
- Is run by the School Nurse service.
- Provides help and advice on a wide range of holistic health and social issues e.g. emotional well-being, healthy eating, drug and alcohol advice, smoking cessation, sexual health and lifestyle advice.
- Young people can access for one-to-one advice, information or interactive displays.
- Wendy Andrews or a member of the School Nurse Team runs CHAT every Thursday lunchtime. They can also be contacted on 01743 277673 or 07507330346 (text your school nurse).
Chat Advertising Poster
Please do not hesitate to contact Tony Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.