Confidential Help and Advice for Teens
- Can only be accessed by young people attending Priory school.
- Is a confidential service that young people can refer themselves to.
- Is run by multi-agency teams including school nurse, Youth Worker, Connexions Workers and Student Support Social Worker
- Provides help and advice on a wide range of holistic health and social issues e.g. emotional well-being, healthy eating, drug and alcohol advice, smoking cessation, sexual health and lifestyle advice.
- Young people can access for one-to-one advice, information or interactive displays.
- Wendy Andrews and Elspeth Adams, Public Health School Nurses visit CHAT every Thursday. They can also be contacted on 01743 277673 or 07507330346 (text your school nurse).
- CHAT held every Thursday in the Chat Room.
- Faye Middle, School Nurse, is in school every Friday from 9 - 3 pm and can be contacted on 01743 277673 or via student support services in school.
Chat Advertising Poster
Please do not hesitate to contact Tony Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.